Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Valentine

Presenting the first view of the Valentine's Day Dawn Doll. I am so very excited about this one's very special dress!

My Valentine doll

I fell in love with the fabric combination here while experimenting. It's a fun representation of little girls and the excitement Valentine's Day can bring.

I love photography, and while this photo is a quick shot taken tonight, I look forward to taking some photos for etsy with natural light. Tomorrow I will brave the artic temperatures to attempt to take some photos of this adorable doll outdoors.

This doll will be available on http://dawndolls.etsy.com (my new store) beginning tomorrow, January 15th after 4pm. This is a limited edition doll, I am only making 4, so if you like them you will have to act fast. Of course I am saying this as a new seller to etsy, so let's hope that nothing goes wrong - we might have some growing pains, we'll see!

I am also working on a new doll tonight which, if all goes well, will be another Valentine doll to be available on etsy this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment